In this edition of Veteran’s Voice with Mike Lewis:
In our Partner on Point segment, we focus on career and employment-minded military spouses with guests, Janet Farley, Mt. Carmel MilSPouse Career Program Manager; Dana Hagood, USAA Executive Director of Human Resources & Region Operations; Candace Gross, *Employment-ready* Military Spouse & Mt. Carmel Client; and Tammy Oberheyser, Military Spouse and Dental Assistant at Star Dental.
In our Featured Spotlight, Candace Gross, *Employment-ready* military spouse and Mt. Carmel Client!
Oct 24 – USAA-sponsored Oct 24 Job Fair at the Chapel Hills Event Center.
- Open to Transitioning Military, Veterans and Military Spouses
- Mt. Carmel & partners will help jobseekers prepare for success
- Top regional/national employers in hottest job sectors (170+ employers signed up!)
9 OCT – 10 a.m. – noon – How to succeed at the Job Fair at Mt. Carmel
16 Oct – 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. - Construction and Trades Job Fair at Mt. Carmel
Excited to be part of Indy Gives 2018!
- An incredible opportunity for the community to show support
- We are a non-profit organization
- Community support is crucial
- Please visit: indygive.com to learn more!
No Cost Retreats – for Couples, Indi duals, families
- Half-day, full-day, multi-day
- Some include horseback riding, fishing, hiking, sports
- Some include equine and art therapy or trauma-informed yoga
- Includes on-site professional counseling, as desired
- Meals included
- Several upcoming this fall
For information and event registration for these and more:
Call: (719) 772-7000
Visit in person: 530 Communication Circle (Off 8th Street)
Follow on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
The Veteran’s Voice Podcast with Mike Lewis is a sevice of Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center presented by USAA and sponsord by Star Dental Institute. Veterans Voice publishes the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month at 08:00. Get the podcast at krdonewsraio.podbean.com